MASADA GUEST HOUSE offers luxurious Semi Self-Catering Accommodation, a home away from home. This is particularly suited to the Businessman/woman staying for a few days. Enjoy a sun downer on your own private patio as you breathe in the tranquillity around you.
All rooms at Masada Guest House are tastefully furnished and feature beautiful percale linen and high quality bath towels. The Queen and ¾ Beds are EXTRA LENGTH.
Views are spectacular; enjoy your morning coffee/tea or enjoy a sun downer on the private patio as you contemplate the sun sinking into the sea.
As with our bed & breakfast rooms, our immaculate semi self-catering units are elegantly decorated.
Room 7, is a Double en-suite room with a kitchenette.
Rooms 8 & 9 are family semi self-catering , Queen + single bed en-suite units with kitchenette and their own private entrance and private patio.
Rooms 13,14 and 16 are Queen en-suite units with kitchenette and their own private entrance. The private patios face the garden and have a fantastic view of The Bay.
Room 15 is a Twin ¾ Bed en-suite unit with its’ own kitchenette and private patio. The private patio faces the garden and has a fantastic view of The Bay.
Due to water restrictions, we do not have baths. All en-suite rooms have showers.
- Linen & basic toiletries (hand soap, shampoo, 2 x Toilet Rolls)
- Dishwashing liquid
- Kettle, Fridge, Toaster, Microwave
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea is provided
- Colour Flat Screen TV (Open view)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Communal heated spa pool
- Extra blankets are provided and a heater can be requested from reception for chilly nights
- Hairdryers and fans are also available on request
- **no cooking facilities - only reheating facilities available